
So tomorrow I will be 24 weeks! very crazy! So i thought i would post a 24 week picture! I feel like i am just popping out like crazy! i am getting BIG! Its so weird to see all the changes that occur while you are pregnant! I am still getting sick and my feet and legs swell like crazy, its hard to work on my feet all day everyday... i come home having Braxton Hicks every time i am on my feet for long periods of time! its exhausting! But i love it!!!
6 comments:
Em you look great. Cute pictures. I hope you are doing well Jen
Very cute!! I love seeing you prego! I definitely suggest putting your feet up whenever you can at work. I hate swollen feet!
You are so super cute!! I love it! It know you can't just put your feet up anytime in your job. You are a professional. :) You look fantastic. Love ya!
Emster! Love the pics. You look adorable. I love pregnant people. Good luck with the swollen feet! That sounds miserable!
OH PS. This quote just kept coming to mind the other day...see if you like it! "Peace, Love, Dope, now get the $#@& out of here!" What does that remind you of!?
Oh Em you are adorable!! I need to see you in real life so I can rub that baby belly! :) Actually you need to call me because currently I am living at my mom's house (for the next 2 weeks) SO CALL and we can get together yeah yeah yeah!
Post a Comment