I was reading my friend Melissa's blog and she had read THIS blog- and I like the idea! Like Melissa said I get caught up on the cooking, cleaning, babysitting, and other responsibilities I forget to stop and enjoy the moment!! So I think in my own SIMPLE THING CHALLENGE- I am going to post a picture or story or something SIMPLE that I enjoyed in my life!! I love little moments and I need to cherish them and not forget them!! So this weeks picture is:
This simple thing is: Mary said I could lay by her and share her blanket! I love moments like these! Cuddling up with my daughter is the most special thing a mother could ask for!
I have been feeling guilty that I am not a good enough Mother lately! Mary has got into this WAY BRATTY phase and honestly i dont know how to get her out of it! I can't handle the way she acts and I have not NEAR enough patience as I should and it makes me feel so awful inside!! Mary is my sweet baby and does not deserve to be treated with zero patience! So when I took a moment today to enjoy "the simple things" I was so happy! I love my little girl and I am so thankful for her! She is such a blessing in my life and I am going to commit to being a GOOD mother and have PATIENCE this week!!

3 comments:
It is always good to think about the simple things! Thanks for the reminder, maybe it will help me with my angel!
You're a great mother! Mary and I are so lucky to have you!
Ah, three-year-olds are HARD. Micah is killing me, too. Hopefully we'll get through this year and on to better and less bratty times. :)
Post a Comment