I am a little behind on my Simple Things posts- and of course I am supposed to do it on Sundays- Oh well bare with me! I will get better!
So this weeks Simple things:
Mary is into "surprising" me she loves having me (or someone else) to close their eyes while she holds your hand and "guides" you to her surprise! This was her surprise for me that she made out of legos...
![]() |
| She said it was my airplane! |
I LOVE THIS! such a cute and simple thing that has meant the world to me and made me smile- all because of my precious daughter! She makes me happy! I love the simple things in life!

1 comment:
My kids do this all the time, too. Sometimes I have to really dust off the old acting skills and pretend I'm really delighted in some of the stuff they show me. :)
Post a Comment