Oh I have this friend who is just awesome! Her name is Karlenn! She makes some good pies!!!! Today she was so kind to make me Strawberry Rhubarb Pie! Oh this is one of my favorites of hers! My Mom has a huge rhubarb bush - and we tell Kar she could come get some anytime she wanted! And we get our pie out of it!! And look how beautiful the pie is! She is good at making the dough all pretty!!

3 comments:
Heyyy! What a nice surprise! Hahaha! Dude, I was having the hardest time doing the lattice on the top this morning. I don't know why. I kept weaving it wrong. I must have still been tired. :) Sorry I didn't get a chance to bring it later and visit with you - we were having play date issues with timing and whatnot - it worked out better to take it earlier than I had planned.
Me and Ken were talking about Karlenn's famous strawberry rhubarb pie just yesterday,
She makes the best pie crust ever.
Me and Ken were talking about Karlenn's famous strawberry rhubarb pie just yesterday,
She makes the best pie crust ever.
Post a Comment