Monday, May 14, 2012

Maryisms... Mothers Day Style


Yesterday at Church - in Sunbeams, Mary made an adorable Flower pot with some fake flowers in it... It had Play doh in a Gerber baby food jar... and then they stuck fake flowers in the doh-- HOW CUTE IS THAT!


They also colored this flower with questions about your mom. Her answers cracked me up! 

My Mom makes the best: COOKIES
My favorite thing to do with my Mom is: PLAY CARDS
My Mom is good at: PLAYING CARDS
My Mom is as beautiful as: ME  (this one made me laugh so hard!)
My Mom teaches me: TO PLAY A GAME

Oh love that little girl!! I am so thankful to be a MOTHER! 

3 comments:

Kar said...

I LOVE when they ask the kids questions about their moms. Sadie brought a similar thing home from school and I LOVE her answers! And I'm glad that Mary thinks well of herself. :)

Shurtliff Family said...

So sweet! She's right... she's beautiful like her momma!

Hills said...

Love it... My mom is as beautiful as me... So cute! You both are beautiful!