Thursday, June 28, 2012

Maryisms!!

Mary is stinking hilarious! I need to be better about writing things she does and says! I don't want to forget! So bare with me if there are many of these!

Before my parents left for Georgia, Mary was sleeping in the bed with my Mom- and Mary said to her "grandma, to-my-o, let's go to candy land and to the Park and have a picnic" (I'm not sure exactly how she worded all that- but that's the jist) well my mom said "well I am going to Georgia and then South Carolina, so we will have to play when I get back" and Mary said "wow you going on TWO adbentures"

I love that her v's or f's are pronounced b's!

Mary stayed with Seth and Rachel while I was at girls camp- and one night they ordered pizza- and when it was there, Mary said "I smell pizza, that makes me bery hungry!"

She LOVES Star Trek! Will and her have been watching it together. And Mary can't wait until daddy gets home so they can watch them together! Yes the old episodes! Well yesterday Mary and I were driving along and I said, "Mary, guess who I love?" and she said "umm, me!" that's right! Then she said "mom, guess who I lub?" and I said "who??" and she said "the man in the blue shirt with weird ears!" hahaha so apparently her favorite character is Spock!

Today she was at my friend Leslie and Lukes, and Luke made her a jelly sandwich. Well she ran up to Luke (with no promptings) and said "I'm supposed to say something, umm oh thank you!!"

When We were at a restaraunt, and the waitress asked what we would like to drink and Mary yelled "boot reer!!!!"

She came to mutual with me a few Tuesday's ago- it was a prep for girls camp one- well Mary was wandering the building and bishop started walking down the hall with her. She stopped him and said "I lub you" haha as you all could bet that, that totally melted our bishops heart!

That is all I can think of for now- but I will post more as I remember or as they come!

I love my baby girl!!!

2 comments:

Hills said...

I love how much you love Mary, you are such a good mom!

Jen said...

She's so cute!!