Monday, July 16, 2012

4th of July!

This was taken by a photographer and was in the Post Register! I just love this picture- Exactly why I LOVE the 4th of July in Idaho Falls!

The 4th of July was so much fun!  A busy day. In the morning we went to breakfast on the boulevard! 


I love my family!
Eating Breakfast! YUMMY!

 After the breakfast, the parade started. Mary LOVED the parade! It was cute to watch her dance to music, wave at people, etc...



All the cousins that were there!
 
Liza & Mary on the 4th of July! they are buds, Somehow we missed getting a picture in 2011...
The Evans Family came and partied with us-- Here is my TWIN Leslie!

After the parade, we had a BBQ with LOTS of YUMMY food! And the other Evans family Nick and Tiffany brought their cotton candy machine... That was a hit with all the kids (and of course the adults).




After the BBQ, Will, Mary, Tami, and I all went to the River to find a spot at the fireworks - Mary and I checked out a Fire engine there, and they had a hose for mary to try... she enjoyed that a lot! Once all the family got there... we went and said hi to Corey and fam, then went back and played games. Then we watched the fireworks. It was such a great day!




No comments: