Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cloud of paint-- Pic taken by Ashley Curry

On August 3, 2012 Jessy, Brooklyn, and I "sped walked" the Graffiti Me 5K Color Me Run! It was so much fun! We had a great time...

Me, Brooke, and Jess all CLEAN and WHITE!

We saw our cousin Rissie there so we took a picture with her-- all CLEAN!

And one of my favorite people EVER Ashley Curry... my Zumba instructor!

At certain points of the race, they had people spraying us with powder paint... (Made from corn starch?) 
we got so filthy!

AFTER- Me, Brook, and Jess

Ash and I

Got to have a BEFORE/AFTER side by side!

BEFORE/AFTER

At the end we all got pouches of paint and all huddled together. and counted down from 10 and then threw all the paint in the air--- it was so crazy to be in the middle! you couldnt see or breathe in the CLOUD OF PAINT!
This was so much fun! I wouldnt mind making it a tradition... if its in Idaho Falls again that is :)


No comments: