Monday, December 17, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

So on my computer when I try to upload photos, I get a "your memory is full, buy more storage" message. So I have to post from my phone and the pictures show up random and I can't put captions... Frustrating-

Anyway thanksgiving this year was very fun! We of course had an amazing meal by my mother and we had great company. Lana, Karen, Magan, Seth, Rachel, and girls came to town for the weekend. We ate a lot of food. Chatted a lot, went to Blast Off for some family fun! And went to Breaking Dawn part 2. (3rd time seeing it, and I still thought it was amazing)

During thanksgiving dinner we went around the table and said what we were thankful for. Before dinner I had the little kids make handprints to cut out for people to write what they are thankful for to use as "feathers" for the THANKFUL TURKEY!!

I have many things to be thankful for. Here is a few of my MANY blessings I am thankful for:
-the gospel in my life, the knowledge I have to help me get through the tough times.
-the temple and the blessings that come from there. And that I get to be with my family eternally!
-Will, he is working so hard to provide for our family and I love him very much. He is my best friend!
-Mary! Oh my sweetheart! She lights up my life. I love just watching her grow and learn new things.
- my parents and in laws
-siblings
-extended families
And much more ;)

Here is a plethora of pictures of the weekend. Probably all scrambled, as I am posting from my phone and it likes to go out of order ;)

















No comments: