Mary's hands are so precious! I have always loved her hands! The way she grabs my cheeks and says "I love you mama!" Or the way her cute hands run the edge f her blanket for security! I just love them!
Lately being a mother has been so frustrating and trying! With Will in Twin Falls - Mary's behavior has been a little off and I feel like Cruella Deville! I run out of patience so easily and just get so tired!
A few weeks ago we had Ward Conference and our stake president have a wonderful lesson on love! Going about things through love. This has been on my mind a lot lately as I have thoughts that I am a "terrible mother"! Mary is so precious and such a miracle! I feel so blessed that she is my daughter and I wouldn't trade her for anything!!! She brings so much happiness to Will and I! I am going to focus more on LOVE. Focus more on my patience! And do better & to enjoy the little things! :)
Love you sweet Mary Anne!


1 comment:
Sweet hands for sure! Hang in there Emily, being a mom is so hard! I love how much you love Mary!
Post a Comment