Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas Eve

It's tradition that every Christmas Eve we have breakfast as Luckaus and Applonies! Usually it's a girls thing but the last couple years we've had the men with us... Some years it's not exactly on Christmas Eve- and I don't think everyone is there at the same time every year. (This year Scott and Dona were in Australia for Christmas, so Mike and Krisy were the only ones in town) 

Mike, baby Remington, Krisy, and Mom!

Emily, Eme, and Shaun

Mom and Dad! 

Aubrey and Mary wanted to join a pic with Mim and Dad! 

Tyler, Aubs, and Mary! 
--------------------------------------------

Every year Lana and Magan give Mary a chocolate Advent calendar- she loves eating the chocolate each day! When all the chocolate is gone - it means -CHRISTMAS EVE! 
 
Opening her Christmas Eve present from Will and I! 
Which is always:
Pajamas!!! 

Tami, Jeff, and Mary watching Its a Wonderful Life! 

Dad, Mom, and I! 

Will and Brandon! 

We, of course, watched the Nativity and Mr Kruegers Christmas - the true reason for the season is our Savior! We are so grateful for Him! 

I love the magic of Christmas with kids! So much fun!!

No comments: