I can't believe that it is Christmas!! I love this time of year! the friends, family , the food etc... that brings the christmas cheer!! this year my whole family is going to be together! Seth and Rachel and Taya will be here Saturday and Angie and Ryan are flying in on Sunday night! I am very excited to see them. I am thankful for this time of year and knowing what the true meaning of Chritmas is brings a family so much closer!! Every time my family gets together for Christmas it is tradition to watch Mr Krugers Christmas! That is the true meaning of CHristmas! If you have not seen that i strongly recommend it!!
1 comment:
I hope your Christmas was great! Our trip was shortened due to weather... I'm sorry we didn't get the chance to get together!!! How was everything? How are you feeling?
Post a Comment