On tuesday we went to Boise for the final stages of Wills ISP interviewing stages. He passed greatly and it sounds hopeful! They said there are 20 finalists and 12 positions and they will let us know if we have the job offer in the middle of february! so CROSS YOUR FINGERS!! While we were there i pampered myself by getting my hair cut! my nails done! and of course my eyebrows waxed!!! It felt wonderful! we were able to see Wills cousin Michelle and Trevor and their kids Mykell and Luke! We also got to see our Arbon clan! for the first time i met cute little Micah! What a sweet baby boy!! he is very cuddly and adorable! Good Job Jer and A! and little Abi! What a character!! she was showing us everything she had and even the inventory of their fridge! She has grown up so much and is such a cute little lady! I love that fam!! here is a pic of me, Abs, and sweet Micah!!!

1 comment:
That is exciting about Will's interviews. Good luck!!! Will you be moving to Boise then??
I hope your christmas went well. I wish I could have seen you, time just went SO fast during the holidays it is amazing.
Love you! I hope you are feeling good too! I'm glad you got to pamper yourself, that is always refreshing!
Post a Comment