Sunday, January 13, 2008

PREGNANCY COMPLAINTS!!!!

Ok I hate to be a complainer-- i am not doing this for attention- but i want comments from those that are or have been pregnant about their complaints!!
  • I have never been so sick in my life! Some of my high school friends may know that i am not a throw upper!! but since i have been pregnant i am a throwing up machine! a couple weeks ago i ended up in the Drs office with an IV from being so so so dehydrated and not being able to keep anything at all down!!! not even WATER!!
  • the headaches and nausea get old!! but i know it is worth it! i just can wait till my babe to me in my arms!! (and i know it is a LONG wait!)
  • I know have a horrible UTI (urinary tract infection) and a possible kidney stone!! they are watching me carefully cause of the kidney stone! I hope i don't have that so i am praying hard!!!
  • man and the eating!!! i eat every 20 minutes no joke! people at work told me that i am going to be bigger than a house if i don't eat healthy!! so i have been trying really hard to eat an apple rather than tjose yummy sweet tarts or nerds or zingers, or spumoni ice cream that i am craving!!!

So on the positive side i will say- I am so thankful to be pregnant!! it is a miracle! i have been trying for 2 and a half or so years and 2 weeks before i found out i was told that i was most likely infertile and i will need to go to a fertility specialist! but lone and behold i was PREGNANT!!! yea it is such a blessing and Will and I are so excited to start our family! We have also been thankful for the time we have had to be with eachother! When our baby is born we will have been married for 4 whole years!!! isn't that crazy!!! i love it! anyway sorry for the long, boring, and pitiful (i don't know how to spell that) blog!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Em, I am not pregnant...nor have I ever been as you know. But I can say that I think it is amazing that you are pregnant and such a blessing. You have such a great attitude about the whole thing. Even if you are sick and it is nasty, you know you will love that little babe more than anything!! When do we find out if it is a boy or a girl? Keep posting about life, I love to hear it!
LOVE YA, SEE YA, BYE!!!!

:)

Haylee said...

haha I loved the post! Sometimes you've just gotta complain when you are prego!
The worst thing that happened to me when I was pregnant was when I was at a store and ended up laying on the ground because I was light headed and ended up laying down with my head in a HUGE garbage can throwing up!! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORE!!
Other than that, wait till ya get bigger and you can hardly move!
Gotta love what we go through for these little babes!!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

I can totally sympathize because well, I'm pregnant too! There is nothing like those days when you are so sick you can't get off the couch and there is nothing like those days when your little baby comes up and kisses you on your head and pats your back. The second time is definitely easier... in its own ways. You can do this because if I can, anyone can!! Feel free to complain because when you are pregnant you are granted certain rights to do so. At least I believe that!