Saturday, December 15, 2007

Getting Started!!



I decided that i wanted a website as well so that i can keep up on people and thay can keep updated on us!! Just about Will and I... We have been married for 3 and a half years- we were married in the Idaho Falls temple on July 23rd 2004. We just barely found out that we are going to have a baby!!! i am 7 weeks today and due on August 2nd! This will be our first and we are stoked about it! My two sisters are pregnant as well with me!! Rachel is due in February with her 2nd baby- A little girl again!! Angie is having her 1st in june! i am so excited for all of us to be Pregos together! Rachel's daughter will be 2 in january her name is Taya! My brothers kids: Katelynn who will be 7 in january and Daniel who just turned 6!! My parents will be doubling their grandkids in one year!

4 comments:

Haylee said...

YEAH!! I'm glad that you are starting up a blog! I'll be checking it regularly so keep it updated.

Anyway, to add the friends and family links just go to "customize", then "add a page element", then add the "link list"... and you just type in the person's website and it will give you a link to their blog.

Hope that helps. Love you

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Em!! I am so glad that you started a blog. I almost cried for you when you announced that you were prego! I know you have wanted a baby for a long time. You will be such a great mommie!
I want to hear all about your life because I haven't talked to you for so long. Be sure to write on your blog everything about you guys!! I love to hear pregnancy complaints. I don't know why... that is odd isn't it?? Congratulations!!!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

oh and just a tip... after you click on customize click on layout and then you will see the add a page element. =) Good luck!

Kim said...

Yay!!! For old friends who can keep up with one another! So good to talk to you yesterday. I hope things will work out that we can all see each other over Christmas. Yipppppeee!!!