Saturday, February 16, 2008
SCENSTY!!
I just wanted to let you all know that i sell Scentsy Products! These are awesome! They are wickless, flameless, and very safe in the home candles! We have many different styles of warmers. And over 80 scents! Check out my website at www.scentsy.com/emilye and if you want put on your blogs so others can check it out! If anyone would like to host a party for me- you recive free product and half price items for being a consutltant! Just let me know and we can schedule one! my cell phone # is 716-2806 or you can e-mail me on my website! If you want to look at my website and feel like you want to purchase something there is a special going on in February! It is all 10% off! Check out the website and enjoy!! Share with others!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Em. I have these! My aunt got me them for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE them. I will buy refills from you for sure when I run out!!
Em. I want to order some stuff for a friend. If I order online, do you still get credit for it? Also, will they ship it to me? And what are some of your favorite scents?! Love ya!
Post a Comment