I thought just for fun to do the survey! to do you think we are having a boy or girl? We will find out for sure on march 20!!!!! less than a month!!! wahoo i am sooo excited!
I'm so excited to find out for sure!! I voted Girl, but I'm sure it'll be a boy because i am seriously ALWAYS wrong (even with my own)... what do you think it is??
I voted girl and as soon as I did I thought maybe I should've done a boy. Man this whole gender thing is sooo hard! I just want to get the ultra sound over with right now to satisfy my curiosity! Do you feel the same way?
4 comments:
I'm so excited to find out for sure!! I voted Girl, but I'm sure it'll be a boy because i am seriously ALWAYS wrong (even with my own)... what do you think it is??
I voted boy!I think it will be a boy for sure! I don't know why...but I do!
My mom and I think that you will have a girl. (maybe our kids can get together. ha ha) What is it that you want?
I voted girl and as soon as I did I thought maybe I should've done a boy. Man this whole gender thing is sooo hard! I just want to get the ultra sound over with right now to satisfy my curiosity! Do you feel the same way?
Post a Comment