So last weekend I took a trip to Utah to meet my friend Emily's, Linseys, and My sister Rachels new babies! I had so much fun at each place!! I love seeing all of them! My first stop was Emily and her son Porter!! He was born the beginning of December and i am so glad i finally have been able to meet him!! He is such a cutie ! here are a couple pics from that visit!

It was so much fun to see all these new babies and makes me very excited to have my new liitle one!! Love ya'll that i went and visited and i miss you!!!
little Porter is such a doll! he is very fun! i really enjoyed seeing Em and meeting Porter!!!
My next stop was Linsey, Billy, Matthew and sweet little Braxton!!! Here are some pics of that visit!!
.JPG)
This Matthew and Braxton!! They are such cute boys and i absolutely love them!!!! Thinking back on these friends I miss Em and Josh so much and billy, Lins and sweet boys!!! i hope you all move to Idaho!!! I just love you guys!!
Then i went to my sisters house to meet my new little niece!!! Seth and rachel now have two little girlies!! They are so fun! Taya and Megan! here are some pics from that visit!
5 comments:
So fun! I loved seeing pics of Emily! I am so glad you two have kept in touch. I bet seeing all those babies just made you eager for your own. Babies have a way of sneaking into your heart like that. Gotta love them!
I wrote something then thought of more to say...so I deleted the first one. I know, so silly. But...it was so fun to have you. I don't think those pictures do Porter (or me) justice on how cute we both are. :) Megan is a doll! So beautiful. You never did tell me about how she was doing?
Wow!! How fun is that! how come you didn't come visit me? Just kidding, I forgive you. I agree with Annie, such cute pictures of everyone. It makes me miss you that much more! I bet you are excited for your baby!!!!
Hey they are all cute kids and moms It is exciting em has a baby they are fun and your sister has two that is so wonderful they are cute girls. That looked like lots of fun I miss you. Sometime maybe we will get together.It looks like you are doing good. I will sent you some pics of Jake a little while ago I hope you got them. Well love ya. I hope everything is well with you. I cant wait to find out what you are having. Love ya Jen Shirts
What adorable babies!! Emily's little boy is too cute and Rachels baby is beautiful! I'm glad you got to have a get-away and visit some people
Post a Comment