Saturday, March 22, 2008

ITS A SWEET LITTLE GIRL!!!!!


So we went to our ultrasound on Thursday and it is a girl!!!! yay!! we are very excited! I was actually surprised--- everyone thought for sure we were having a boy!! Well my little Mary Anne Empey thats cooking inside of me proved us all wrong!!! Will and i were so happy when we found out!! Will has become a softy already!!! It was the most exciting and relieving experience seeing that baby move around like that and knowing what a miracle life is! i am so so very thankful to ba having a baby and very excited that she is our little girl forever!!! Love ya little Mary Anne!!!

7 comments:

Josh and Becca said...

I am so excited for you two!! Congrats!! By the way, I guessed it would be a girl all along, FYI.

Christensens said...

Oh em, you know what I am going to say....(page is cute)

I am so happy for you!! I told you it would be a little lady. :) It is so great that you are able to have your own kids. I know the feeling of feeling like you might never get that chance. I am so happy that you get it. Sometimes people don't realize how lucky they are to get prego so fast. I am so so so happy that you are able to have your own. Love ya girl! Congrats to you and Will

Kim said...

Yippee! Even though I already knew...I am still posting to tell you congrats! And boy was I wrong! I was so sure it was a boy...why, I don't know?

Haylee said...

Congrats on the little girl. I couldn't remember what I voted for so I had to go look at that post again and HEY I was actually right for once!! I voted a little girl!

I'm so happy for you two! The ultrasound makes it so real and it feels so good to see the healthy growing babe inside of you!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

I guessed a girl... but really had no clue! Congratulations! Girls are soooo fun! One person described it as having a real life barbie doll. You get to put bracelets on them, big hair bows, teach them how to twirl etc. They really are super fun. I hope that baby isn't keeping you up too much at night.

Jen & Randy said...

I am so excited for you a girl is just what you need. It will be fun picking something out to send you. I will need your Address though. Anyway I love the name you picked out. it is very pretty. Anyway I am happy for you and wish you the best.

Bekah and Lance said...

Congrats!!! That's very exciting! I love that she's waving too you in the ultrasound pic!