Sunday, March 16, 2008

More of Prego Emily!!


K- so the last week i seriously popped out so i am posting a picture of me! I realize its a little hard to tell cause i am wearing black but as you can see there is baby there!! I love it! I love that i am getting bigger! This Thursday is the day we find out if our little baby will pee standing up or not! I am so excited to find out what the gender is and its all i think about!! i even have had dreams the last week about finding out what it is. Each dream has said boy so we will see how accurate that is or if it means i am having a girl!! Fun times i love being pregnant!!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, you look so cute! Gotta love it. Can't wait to hear the news of whether it is a boy or a girl! I am still voting boy, too!

Christensens said...

Oh my goodness girl, you look so super cute!! I love it! You just go to the customize page and edit the header. Will you send me a picture of you and your hubby (as babies)? email of course

Anonymous said...

You are so adorable!!!! Love, love, love the shirt! Your little nephews (T and S)say hi!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

That is a darling shirt! I am so excited for you to find out what you are having. What a cute prego belly! Love it!!!

Justin and Kristin said...

Haha yeah, only 2 more days!!

Jen & Randy said...

You are so cute Em you look great. It is so fun to see pictures of u. Can't Wait until Thursday. Anyway you look happy.

Haylee said...

You are a beautiful prego momma I LOVED getting bigger and I didn't have to tell people that I am pregnant. The big belly was fun (except for the lovely stretch marks and the fact that you can't move when you get bigger!) :) hehe

Kim said...

Em! SO what is it?! Didn't you go the doctor yesterday!?