Saturday, May 31, 2008

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

So if anyone is like me and checks the blog often to see if people have updated you are probaby sick of seeing my MAY DAY post! I have been horrible at updating and feel bad about it! So i will try and tell you some things that have been going on! Will graduated on may 10 form his ISU Law ENforcement. That is very exciting! ISP called Will and moved his starting date on June 30 rather than July 7- Which is good even though its only 1 week earlier we get insurance a whole month earlier!! so thats a blessing! I am now in my 3rd trimester and i am still sick! I am pretty much used to the fact that i will never get over morning sickness when i am pregnant! I am now 30 weeks and i wil post some pics at the end of this--- Last weekend was Memorial day and I went with my family to Utah! It was fun seeing my family and holding my cute nieces!! i can't believe how fast they grow!!! well life is good-- moving fast-- and yeah that is a short little update--- i will post some pics of the graduation and my 30 week pic and yeah!!!!


7 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah, I was starting to wonder where you were! I am glad all is well. I loved seeing you last week...that was a fun catchup day.

Jen & Randy said...

Hey Em
I am so glad you are good. You look good. Tell Will Congrats. We are all doing well in al. Love ya Jen

Christensens said...

I love that picture of the two of you. SO SO cute! you are lookin good!

Haylee said...

glad to see you are alive! I've been checking faithfully! :)
You are totally adorable! I'm sorry you have been so sick... that is horrible. And that is exciting Will starts so soon.

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Looking cute!! I have been waiting for an update and was worried you must be pretty sick. I am excited about the graduation and new job. Sounds like your little family is doing great!

Justin and Kristin said...

The graduation pic. is soo cute! It's a great one, you should put it up in your house! :)
And the 30 week pic.s makes your belly look bigger and low, I don't know if it's just the angle or what, but that pic. makes it look like it's almost time! Haa.

Justin and Kristin said...

That little chart up at the top makes her like an actual human baby now, she's finally grown out of the "alien" stage! You should post a couple of her new pic.s on here!