So i am now at 32 weeks !! which means i have 8 weeks left which is crazy!!! I have had a baby shower here in Idaho Falls given by my good friend Kimberly who did a wonderful job!!! it was so fun to recieve baby things! Will and I have fun setting up the nursery and going through the clothes! So some tidbits of how i am physically--
- Still having morning sickness! yeah-- its old!
- Heartburn has been horrible-- thank goodness for Will getting me milk and tums in the middle of the night!!
- My back and stomach aches so bad when trying to sleep! my belly is so heavy it hurts and makes me sick to try to roll over- and i have to keep a pillow underneath cause its so heavy
I am pretty pathetic and quite the complainer but on good notes--- i am loving being pregnant! Watching her and feeling her move has been so fun! and the look on Wills or any of my families face when they feel the swet baby move is so awesome! I can't wait to meet her!!! I love her of course already!!
On thursday Will and I went and got 4D ultrasound done! That was neat it was pretty cute. One of the pictures i am posting her arm is up over her face and she is smiling= you can tell by her cheeks. the other one she has her little chunky hands up by her face-- it was so fun to see!!

7 comments:
Love it Em. When I had my 15 week ultrasound with my uncle, the nurse asked if we wanted the 4D one done...good thing we didn't! I am sure the baby would look quite alien at that point! So, you are pretty much the only person I know right about now who is having a girl! SOOO many people are having boys! But she sure does look cute.
PS. This is Kim
I love that smiling picture. It is so cute! She has already got her little personality. So cute! Can't wait to see you!! I am having so much fun looking for girl things for you.
Hey Em! I've decided to make my blog private so please send an e-mail to joshlovesbecca@hotmail. and I will send you an invite! Thanks! P.S. I love the 4d pictures. How cool is that?!?
She is a beauty. I am so excited for you. Enjoy every min.
Jen
those 4d pictures are amazing. I can already see that she is beautiful just like her mommy! :)
How cute!!! We had this done when I was pregnant too...When Ava was born, she looked just like the 4d ultrasound pictures. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment