Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TAGGED!

Ok so Kim tagged me-- i assume it was me? she said Emily so I will do so!

JOYS:
1. My Husband! He is my best friend and i am thankful for him and his hard work!
2. My little girl-- who i already love and care for SOO much and can not wait til i meet her!!
3. My friends and family-- everyone of them has made a huge impact on me and i love just texting back and forth or calling an chatting with them- They make me happy!!

FEARS:
1. With Will working as a cop-- there are a lot of fears that i don't even like to mention!
2. Having a hard tim or not getting pregnant again.
3. Not being the best mom or wife i could possibly be!

GOALS:
1. I one day want to return to school and become a nurse!
2. be debt free!!!
3. To be a great mom, wife, homemaker, church member, and friend!

CURRENT OBSSESSIONS:
1. ICE CREAM- rocky road, or DEATH BY CHOCOLATE at Cedrics!
2. my baby!! I am constantly catching myself not listening to someone or stopping in my tracks to just stop and feel her moving around like crazy!
3. Watching different clips of David Archuleta on YOUTUBE- my family enjoys that kid!!

RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I am almost 33 weeks and i have gained a total of 11 pounds so far!!!
2. My husband dated my sister Rachel-- when he was a junior in high school!
3. One of my Dogs have LUPUS and the other has ADHD!!!

There ya have it-- now i tag EMILY, KRISTIN, and BECCA

1 comment:

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

What a fun tag! I can't believe you have only gained 11 pounds! That is crazy! I've almost tripled that!! I'm sorry you are still sick. The clock is ticking and soon it will all be just a memory.