Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FuN tImEs

BATH TIME
Getting ready for bathtime!!

RELAXING!!!

I love this!!


DID I HAVE TO GET OUT??
Mary hates when she has to get out of the bath!!! she loves being in the bath though!! It is sooo cute!

Another thing is we tried rice cereal on Mary the other night-- I know you aren't supposed to start until they are 4 months- but we were just seeing if it would help her spit up! She will be 4 months on Thanksgiving so CLOSE ENOUGH!! watch this, this is very very HILARIOUS!

6 comments:

Hills said...

Hilarious!!! Woods and Mary do about the same thing in the tub!!! Eating cereal was so funny!!! And quite different than Woods!!! He liked to hear you laugh in the video. He enjoyed watching his cuz!!! She is soooooo cute! We love her!

Hills said...

OH AND I LOVE THE YELLOW ROBE!

The Dillons said...

oh so adorable! She is so funny when she gets out of the tub... I love that picture! She was so funny with the cereal, I love it!

The Watson's said...

I am smiling rught now! I love the what is this? face!! And Mary is so cute enjoyong her bath!!

Richard and Carolyn said...

She is soooo beautiful!!!!!
I love her!

Sandy said...

I cant't believe how fast she's growing up.