Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Fun Visit!

A couple of my high school friends were home for Thanksgiving and they came to visit me! Kim and Jill! It was really good to see them! Kim had a sweet baby girl like not even a month ago- her name is Hallie and she is adorable!!! Mary and Hallie became friends off the start! When we layed them on the blanket next to eachother they grabbed hands- but of course we didn't get the camera out fast enough- but the whole time they layed there they had to touch! It was so sweet! We were laughing cause they both had a purple out fit with the same bird form old navy! It was so fun! I am so glad Kim and Jill came to see me and Mary! Thanks ladies it was GREAT to see ya!


Check out Hallie's face- she's looking at me like "what are you doing" LOVE IT


You can see the birds on their outfit! So cute!


They grabbed hands again, but let go when taking the picture- but its still a precious shot!

SWEET SPIRITS
This is my favorite picture- they both have the sweetest look on them!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

For sure we loved visiting! I love the last picture most. So cute. By the way, we obviously did not drop the clothes off today. I will mail them to you along with the binkys!

The Dillons said...

Fun stuff! I wish I could have been there to see them longer and to see those sweet babies together! It is weird to see Mary bigger than a baby!

Hills said...

That is so cute! I love that babies can become friends with other babies like that. SOOOO SWEET!!!

The Watson's said...

Emily, you're cute! Cute Cute pictures of the girls enjoying eachother - all five of them! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture, too! Such cute girls!