So this blogger crap is annoying- its not letting me download any pictures! I have tried ALL day- So i will to try some other time and do a post of bunch of pictures! Mary turned 4 months on Thanksgiving ! I took Mary in to h
er 4 month old doctor visit on Monday-- the horrid shots!!! I hate those! And on top of that she got her
frenulum under her tongue clipped! She is doing really well- she has been tired and fussy- but
that's expected! She is so fun and has grown so much! She rolls now! both directions! She started cereal and LOVES it!! At first it was questionable but now i think she likes it! She even tries to take the spoon away from me- its cute! I will post a video on that! here are her stats:
Weight- 12 pounds 8 ounces (15th percentile)
length- 25 inches (75th percentile)
Mary is so good! She loves to just be put into bed and fall asleep on her own! Shes been basically sleeping through the night-- She goes to bed about 10-11 and wakes up between 5-6!! I couldn't ask for a better baby! We love our little squirt!!! I will be posting pics of Josh and Jessy's wedding and of Mary as soon as i can!!!
3 comments:
Cute little squirt!! :)
Oh she is so tall!!! What a cutie! I was so sad for her this day, but I can't believe what a good sport she is!!! Love her! Oh and I saw the sad cute bandages on her legs in the later post :(
That is such a blessing! Jonas was the same way when he was a baby, such a great sleeper! Brynnan on the other hand was, and still is, a nightmare! Mary is so cute! I love all of the pictures you posted up earlier!
Post a Comment