I love the pic of Mary in her black dress with tears, but she has a smile. That is so Mar and she is just so dang cute! I say that about a million times a day! So cute!
I have missed out on SOOO much! I loved everything though. Congrats to Jesse, she looked happy and beautiful. Mary's dress at the wedding was SO DANG cute!! Fun you got to see kim and Jill! I miss you all! Mary is getting so so cute.. i can't believe it has been 4 months! WOW time flies. You are such a sweet momma EM! :) I will try to remember to stop by more often... I always forget my Private blogs, but I still love ya!
She looks too cute! I see a lot of Will in her! Hope all is well! I love the first one the best. It is taken at a different angle and picks up her features well.
9 comments:
OOOOOH.... I love her so much!!
She is so cute Em!!
I love the pic of Mary in her black dress with tears, but she has a smile. That is so Mar and she is just so dang cute! I say that about a million times a day! So cute!
Cute Mary! I love her!
She is a cutie! Thank you for inviting me!
I have missed out on SOOO much! I loved everything though. Congrats to Jesse, she looked happy and beautiful. Mary's dress at the wedding was SO DANG cute!!
Fun you got to see kim and Jill! I miss you all!
Mary is getting so so cute.. i can't believe it has been 4 months! WOW time flies. You are such a sweet momma EM! :)
I will try to remember to stop by more often... I always forget my Private blogs, but I still love ya!
Thanks for sharin'!
OH Sweet Mary, sure you haven't hear her called that! I love her and I will see her soon!
She looks too cute! I see a lot of Will in her! Hope all is well! I love the first one the best. It is taken at a different angle and picks up her features well.
Post a Comment