Tuesday, December 30, 2008

8th Ward...

... We are here to stay!!!!! Will and I have been looking for places to live and we found a house here in this neighborhood! Very very exciting! Will and I both grew up in this ward and have enjoyed being back- and now we are THRILLED to be in the ward! We will be living down the street from my parents! We are excited- and i am pretty sure my parents are glad to get us OUTTA THEIR HOUSE!!!

8 comments:

Haylee said...

Congrats on finding a house!! It is so nice to have your own place.

Christensens said...

Yay! When do you move?

Anonymous said...

Yea!! That's great that you guys are staying in the ward. When are you moving in? Let us know if you need any help!

Kristen said...

Yea! I am excited to have you as our neighbor.

Shaunie said...

I am so jealous!!! I would do ANYTHING to have my own place right now. I'm happy for you guys.

Kim said...

Whooo!! We always did love the 8th ward. That is awesome. When do you move in?

Megann said...

Oh my gosh! Wonderful news...absolutely wonderful.

apemarie said...

how nice to have your own space! love ya!