
Mary is 5 months old today! It is seriously so crazy how fast it has gone! Will and I are so thankful for our sweet little one! She has brought us so much happiness! Mary is such a good baby! She will just lay on the floor and play with her toys and just enjoys all her toys! She now sleeps through the night! We will put her to bed between 9-10 and she will sleep until 5-6am! It is WONDERFUL! I also can just lay her in her crib awake and she goes to sleep on her own with hardly any crying! She loves hearing herself scream! she is quite the squealer! And when she wants your attention she lets you know it. She is pretty good at recognizing voices and people she knows! She also is quite the wiggler- when I lay her down on the floor to play she will be in a complete different spot and position in a matter of 5-10 minutes! We love her so much!!
6 comments:
LUCKY!!! your baby sleeps through the night? Mine still doesn't! You are a great mommy!
She is sooo cute. She looks so big in that picture. Oh I love her!!!!
She is so cute, I would love to help you make some bows!
Mary is so cute!
Wow! 5 months! that is crazy. Time sure flies huh. She looks like such a big girl in that first picture of her standing up. Super cute!
Mary is so adorable! It's nice to have a good baby isn't it?:)
Post a Comment