Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Its That Time Of Year..."

Mary loves sitting or laying by the Christmas tree!! She will calm down and look at the lights! Oh our sweet little girl!!...

Last night was the ward Christmas party and we dressed Mary up into her Santa outfit- It was a hand me down- and so its getting small on her- but I thought she still looked ADORABLE!!

Mary and Aunt Lyner
(I thought this was a pretty pic of both)



Every time Mary gets a little fussy- if i put her in her car seat like this- its INSTANT- she is OUT like a light!!! She loves her snow coat! Thanks to Grandma Luckau!

5 comments:

The Dillons said...

She is soooo stinkin cute! The one where I am holding her, she is smiling cause I am tickling her! That is hilarious! Cute cute post!

Hills said...

Adorable outfits! And I love that she loves the Christmas tree, so does Woods! And that is a cute pic of Zinzy and Mary!

Megann said...

Love that Santa outfit! Meant to tell ya at the Christmas party...

Anonymous said...

I will echo Megann...I love the Santa outfit!

The Watson's said...

Cute post! I love the picture by the tree! I love the Santa outfit! Mary is a pretty little girl! Tell Lyner that is a very beautiful picture of her with Mary!