It was so much fun to watch Mary open up her presents and get excited!
In her stocking she got a pair of pajamas, baby bananas, and pacifiers!
She was so cute when she saw this! She ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT!
She was very tuckered out after opening gifts!
She also got a TOP that plays music and talks- from santa
From Will and I she recieved a couple books, pajamas, more baby food, and Elmo DVD, and a jumper that you hangin the doorway. She recieved a lot of fun things from her Grandparents-
From her Grandma and Grandpa Graves she recieved a Care Bear, A Talking/Learning Puppy, and some bath toys!
From her Grandma and Grandpa Luckau she recieved a cute outfit! Jeans and a onesie that says "Daddy's Little Girl", and a singing Puppy Muppet.
From Aunt Lyner she recieved stacking rings!
From Aunt Aubrey she recieved a cool book that talks and teaches about colors and textures!
she loves ALL of it and it was soooo cute to see her reaction and to see how she loved every single gift she got from Aunts and grandparents!
This is the adorable outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Luckau
From Grandma Empey and Aunt B she recieved a BEBE POD (they are like Bumbos)
MARY LOVES IT!
It was a very fun Christmas and I really enjoyed just hanging out with family - and especially with Will and Mary!
We spent Christmas Eve at Graves: We ate a Turkey dinner, played games, and enjoyed talking to one another!- Then Christmas morning we went to my parents for breakfast ane recieved our gifts from them. And then about 1:30 we went to Grandma Empeys and ate dinner over there which was ham, funeral potatoes, corn, and jello salad!- and just hung out there for quite awhile! Mary and I napped while Will and Aunt B watched the Celtics vs Lakers... Lakers won by the way!
We spent Christmas Eve at Graves: We ate a Turkey dinner, played games, and enjoyed talking to one another!- Then Christmas morning we went to my parents for breakfast ane recieved our gifts from them. And then about 1:30 we went to Grandma Empeys and ate dinner over there which was ham, funeral potatoes, corn, and jello salad!- and just hung out there for quite awhile! Mary and I napped while Will and Aunt B watched the Celtics vs Lakers... Lakers won by the way!
It was a very enjoyable day!!
4 comments:
Looks like a good Christmas! I missed you guys but I am glad you spent time with his family! I love ya and Mary looked so adorable and just is sooo cute and fun to open presents with!
Cute, cute pictures. I sure missed you guys on Christmas. Next week will be so fun!!
Love you all!!
I love Mary's smile! Her reaction to Elmo is priceless. Glad you got that on camera.
I love the picture of her reaction to Elmo! Her smile is adorable!
Post a Comment