Friday, May 29, 2009

My Precious 10 MONTH OLD Baby Girl!

I just got done with the HARDEST thing I have ever had to do! I had to stay away from my precious baby for safety precautions after my radiation! It was the worst 9 days and the hardest 9 days with out her! I missed her soooooooo much and all i could do was think about her! She is my life! I love her so incredibly much words CAN NOT express how much i love her- and how hard it was being away from her! I would never wish that upon ANYONE! Not even my worst enemy! I really want to thank my parents and my ward family and anyone else who helped take care of our little squirt while she had to be isolated from me!! The hardest thing i have ever done!!
Mary is now 10 MONTHS old!!! I seriously can not believe how fast she has grown!!! She is an official crawler and hauls butt across the room!! She is such a smart - good - sweet- incredible- well behaved- good eater- best sleeper baby EVER! I am so thankful for her and we love her with all our hearts!!!! She is the center and the most important person in our lives! WE love you baby girl!!!

Happy 10 Months Mary!!!

6 comments:

The Watson's said...

Emo, you are cute! You are such a sweet Mommy! I love how you love Mary!

The Watson's said...

P.S. She is so cute! :)

Shaunie said...

She is so cute and I'm glad she is back with her mommy! Ava went to spend the night last night with my mom and dad at their cabing and she has been gone only 24 hours and I'm missing her like crazy-but I don't think I could do 9 days without her. I'm glad that you are with her now-YAY!

Holli Fuhriman said...

Yay! Thanks for inviting me to your blog!

Hills said...

SOOOOO glad those 9 days are over! Love the pics and I can't believe she is 10 months old!!! You are such a good mommy!!!

Hills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.