Monday, May 11, 2009

Update on my thyroid cancer!

So today i went in to the DOCs and found out where my TSH levels are and the results of my body scan! It is good news!! The cancer has not spread!!! It did show a little in my neck but Dr Capener was expecting that since i just had the surgery there! So i will have to do ONE and only ONE treatment! WAHOO! I am so happy and definitly can count my blessings!! Nad my TSH levels are at 33 and they need to be at 50 for the treatment. The Dr believes it will probably be next week that I have the treatment!

Thank you everyone who has prayed and fasted and all the kind thoughts in my behalf! I truly appreciate it and definitly have felt your support! Thank you so much!
In fact I have recieved lots of letters and gifts that are so precious to me! My sister Lyner even did a post and i thought it was so thoughtful and i love it!! You can read that if you want just go here...
~THANK YOU EVERYONE~

6 comments:

The Dillons said...

I am so glad everything is good, and I am glad you are with Capener :) Love ya Em

Kim said...

YAY!!! That is the best news I have heard all day!

Jen & Randy said...

Hey EM I am so happy for you. You are such a great person. So many people love you. Good luck and if you ever need anything let me know.

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Yes Kambree is defiantly in the running! I like it a lot, it's just so hard to make a FINAL decision!
Ryah is so funny! She says something new everyday! It's so much fun. I can't wait to be a mommy!
And I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that the cancer didn't spread! I am SOOOO happy for you and your sweet little family!
Hope to hear from you soon!

Haylee said...

Emily,

I am so happy to hear this good news!! I have been thinking and praying alot for you! I hope the treatment goes well, and I'm glad to hear everything should be good for you! I love ya!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I was so glad when you told me on Monday that it hadn't spread!! I'm sure that's a big weight off your shoulders!! Good luck with the treatment!