Monday, March 15, 2010

Craft Blog

OhhSoPretty!!




Melanie and I have decided to start a blog of the bows we have made - and hope to sell them! On this website you can get an idea of what we make and you can request certain colors and such - and order from us and we will make it for you!! Check it out - we are still getting things put on it- but it will be up and running soon

We are also asking that you copy and paste the button on your blog to advertise- and let people know where they can buy adorable bows that will make our little girls "Ohh So Pretty!!"

2 comments:

Hills said...

Good idea!

Kar said...

Good for you, Em! You should also start an etsy. My mother-in-law started one - she sews little girls' dresses (very simple ones) and she is making a KILLING. I've been wanting to start an etsy for my cards, but I can't even keep my house clean, let alone make cards. Someday.