So Will and I decided ice cream sounded good! So Will dished him a bowl and then another bowl for Mary and I to share- Mary would get mad at me when I would try to get a spoonful! i barely got any so I put my spoon away- then Will tried distracting her and saying lets go outside ( her favorite place) and opened the door- Mary then looked outside- looked down at her bowl- looked outside- then picked up her ice cream and walked outside! haha it was hilarious! And i have to say it was great ice cream too!!
what a mess! haha
Oh but we love her!! our "sweet" Mary hahaha
6 comments:
She is so very very smart!!! Love that little girl!!
Haha that is hilarious! You don't mess with Mary when it comes to food!
haha i would have done the same thing!!
Love her!
She is just wayyyy too smart!!
The girl knows what she wants and is smart enough to get it. Can't knock her for going for the good stuff!
Post a Comment