Friday, June 4, 2010

Aubrey Graduated - OH MY!

I can NOT believe my baby sister is graduated!!!! very crazy! I am so proud of you Aubs- We love you very much!



After the graduation- waiting to meet up with everyone! (dont mind the monster growing outta my chin! ech!)

8 comments:

Justin and Kristin said...

She looks good in her cap!

Hills said...

You can't believe it? I can't believe it! I feel sooo old!

Hills said...

Oh... and I love the picture of mom and dad with Aubrey! You and Shannon are cute too!

Emily Empey said...

Wow... so hard to believe!! Emily you do such a good job with your blogs. Love you!

Kar said...

Oh my H. When I moved here and got called into YW, she was getting ready to start 10th grade. And now look at her! Congrats, Aubs!! You are a doll!

Oh, P.S., Emily, something funny - I was standing in the hall in church a couple of weeks ago, waiting for primary to get out, and Mary escaped for a moment from the nursery. She ran toward me, yelling, "Mommy!" I was wearing my black glasses like you have that day, and I know our hair is the same length and color. She totally thought I was you. I chuckled. And when she realized her mistake, she turned around and ran right back into the nursery.

The Dillons said...

She is so beautiful! I never realized how gorgeous her smile is. I can't believe she is graduated now! She is all grown up! Well sort of :)

Patty said...

Congrats to Ms. Aubrey. I bet it's nice to live close to your family and be a part of all the gatherings. "Monster on your chin...." hahaha that was funny! I was like, "Monster? What?" I looked for like a temporary tattoo or something!

Natalie said...

Wait...she is too young to be graduating!! Now i feel old!