Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Grow Up way to fast!

Mary has learned how to climb out of her crib now- so for her safety we took of one of the sides to her crib- until we can get a real toddler bed from Seth and Rachels house! She liked the idea until Mommy and Daddy left the room!
She cried and screamed and so on... Then when it was all quiet I went to check on her and this is how she was...

haha I thought it was so cute!!
Well it's 4 in the morn' and she has been up for an hour! ahhhh this is and will continue to be a LOOOONG night!
Oh how i love you Mary Anne!

4 comments:

Kar said...

We need to make that transition really, really soon. I don't want to rip him out of his crib when the baby gets here. We have to buy a mattress, though. There's the rub. We had to spend our mattress money fixing our dryer, dang it!

The Dillons said...

That is precious! She is beautiful even when she is sleeping!

Justin and Kristin said...

hahaa

apemarie said...

Such a big change! Wow Mary!