Excited to swim at Ross Park! Can you see the excitement??
Yes Ashlee is under water! she would go under for a few seconds and come up giggling! she was a crazy one! It was awesome to watch! I am pretty sure we scared many people who would see her just go under! But a few seconds later ash would POP up! Hilarious!
I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!!
FUN IN THE SUN- Thats for sure!!!!
2 comments:
Kay, where is this Ross Park? You guys all know the good swimming places. And you are looking absolutely svelte in that pic of you and Mary. You look so great! You're an inspiration to me. I'm going to have a lot of hard work ahead of me after I get this baby out. I've gained sooo much weight...
So fun! Love the pics! Love the one of mom holding Mary and Woods! Ashlee cracks me up! Such a fun time!
Post a Comment