OK so I have to give you Woods' comments while looking at this post... way cuter than anything I could say! 1. The first pic he kept saying, "Marys... Will, Will, Will!" 2. He pointed out that Mary was watching Cats in one of the pics! 3. He was naming everyone in the truck! 4. Was excited that mom (me) was in the pic of us sistas! 5. He laughed and said "Fun!" to him and Mary on her new cool bike! 6. Then said "Marys water" for the last pic!
2 comments:
Eeek! Those pics of the kids in the back of the truck, holding the baby, make me so nervous, like, "Don't roll off their laps!!"
OK so I have to give you Woods' comments while looking at this post... way cuter than anything I could say! 1. The first pic he kept saying, "Marys... Will, Will, Will!" 2. He pointed out that Mary was watching Cats in one of the pics! 3. He was naming everyone in the truck! 4. Was excited that mom (me) was in the pic of us sistas! 5. He laughed and said "Fun!" to him and Mary on her new cool bike! 6. Then said "Marys water" for the last pic!
Post a Comment