I LOVE and look forward EVERY month for these outings...
For April we went to COSTA VIDA... YUM
I love this place... That also was one of the last times I had pop... I am on day 6 of no pop...and I am doing great... Haven't even craved it too bad!
Anyway Thanks Kar for being such a great friend and coming out with Linds and I! Cant wait for our next one... :) which we need to set a date! haha
1 comment:
I just love you tons, Em! And I love Lyner tons, too. Those salads were AMAZING. Next time, though, I need to just get a small size. I'm so proud of you with no soda for six whole days. I've already had my Pepsi for the day, and I'm craving another. Sad. At our next Sister Outing, my hair will be CHOPPED!!! Whoo-hoooo!!!
Post a Comment