Saturday, May 7, 2011

**WE MISS HIM**

We said goodbye to Will today... he is off to Fresno for the summer... Selling insulation!
"
Mary LOVES her Daddy... She hasnt really found out that Daddy isnt going to be home "tomorrow" to fix her toy... she is calling for Daddy from her bed a couple times... This is breaking my heart and I am SURE his heart!! They are so close and I love the Daddy/Daughter relationship they have!! This will be tough on both Mary and Will!! 

Cant wait for the Drollinger Reunion (June 24-26) for our family to be together again!! 

We love you and miss you Will!!! Thank goodness for computers, iPhones, Facetime, etc....

3 comments:

Hills said...

Yes it will be hard, but the technology will definitely help! Woods just pointed at the pic of mary on the right side column and said "that's mary!" Love it!

The Dillons said...

Oh poor Mary, that does break my heart. Yay for the reunion next month.

Natalie said...

So sad. It is so sad. I guess you do what you have to do!