Sunday, September 11, 2011

09.11.01 10th Anniversary!

I was a sophomore in High school 10 years ago, When I was riding to school I thought they were talking about a movie coming out on the radio, Then when I was in 1st hour (math class) another teacher ran in yelling a second plane hit!!!! and even the teacher was like "what" The rest the day we were watching the devastating news!! I will never forget!!! Where were you 10 years ago!?

I can't believe it was 10 years ago!! I know videos are kind of annoying to see on blogs cause you usually want to just see pics or read thoughts, but these videos/ music are AMAZING and really pull at your heart strings! Check them out and let me know what you think!









2 comments:

Hills said...

I can't believe this was 10 years ago. I was in Pocatello, student teaching. I got to school and was clueless! The teacher and para that I was working with came in and was talking about it. I couldn't believe my ears.

The Dillons said...

Videos are very touching so it is okay that you put them on your blog. I cannot believe that was 10 years ago. Time goes by so fast!