Sunday, September 11, 2011

"CALIFORNO" in Pictures!

While we were in California we celebrated Will's birthday!! His birthday was Aug 6-- He had to work, but when the guys got home Jared made Ribeye for him- YUM, and we had mashed potatoes and Jen's "epic" rolls! It was delicious! I made him an Apple pie! It was very fun and I think he enjoyed his birthday!! He turned 28!!!! Almost the big 3-0! haha :) Love ya babe and I hope you had a good birthday!

For two weeks August 1-14 we were in CA for the last two weeks of Will working for Big Dog this summer! Mary and I decided to go check it out where he had been living and working! We had a lot of fun and did a lot of EATING and SWIMMING with Jen, Autumn, and Everett, while the guys worked!
Jared and Jen were AWESOME and let us stay with them at their house while we were there! we are very thankful for them and for being willing to put up with us for that long! thanks guys!
On the way down we stopped at Reno and stayed at John Ascuaga Nugget hotel and casino! That place is the bomb.com! I can see how gambling can be addicting! (and very frustrating) We also stayed there again on the way home... Here are a bunch of pics in no particular order! I wasn't very good at taking pics- I mainly took pictures of the kids!

The sun on the way was bright!

Trying to entertain herself! That DVD player broke shortly after this picture...

The Nugget hotel where we stayed! SO FUN!

In the hotel room, right before bed!

Singing in the mirror!

Lots of swimming done in CA!


We went out to a place called Black Bear Diner, YUMMY FOOD!

CUTE AUTUMN!

Mary and Everett swinging! I love that they are looking at each other  laughing!

They were playing house here.. Mary was Mommy, Everett was Daddy and that was their baby they were trying to get to sleep!

IT IS HOT in CA!

Watching Tangled--- I think we watched that movie a BAJILLION times!

More swimming!



What the back seat looked like
Everett, Autumn and Mary!

Mary became QUITE the swimmer!

Sweet Chica!

Everett... Such a sweet boy!

Everett was EXHAUSTED and passed out after swimming one evening!

Such a cheesy girl!

Heading out to eat in the BIG BLACK VAN- or as the guys called it "The Undertaker"

Cutest kids right? They look so innocent here! Don't let that fool ya-- Oh look Tangled in the background! 

One evening we were swimming at the apt Will lived at and it was "renters appreciation week" so they had a LUAU with yummy food!

We ate LOTS of junk so this is me on the elliptical! What I call GUILTY EXERCISE haha!

Purdy! This is the Winco parking lot actually!


Ohh we went to In-N-Out one night! IT WAS SOOOO YUMMY!

On the way home Will and I stopped at the Bass Pro Shop! Amazing place- I love the entrance the best I think! (haha not really), but I really like it!

It was a lot of fun and crazy to be back where we are getting back in routine!

4 comments:

Hills said...

Looks like a lot it was a lot of fun!

Hills said...

Wow I just read what I wrote... haha! I meant... Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Hills said...

Love the sign, welcome fisherman, hunters and other liars. haha! Loved the picture of the kids looking like angels and you said don't let them fool you! They look like they had a lot of fun together!

The Dillons said...

California seems very fun! I wish I could have done more swimming this summer!