Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 In Review!

JANUARY...
Mary kept us busy with her SPARKLING personality!

FEBRUARY:
We watched one of Austin's last hockey games! I think this was his last game? He graduated in June! 

MARCH:
Lindsey and Kyle were ENGAGED!

April:
Easter- Mary was beautiful in her new dress!

May:
Mary got her FIRT haircut!
Will moved to Fresno, CA to work for Big Dog insulation!

June:
Will came home for a visit! we went camping and to the zoo!

One of July:
Lindsey and Kyle got married!!!

End of July:
MARY TURNED 3!!

August A:
Mary and I went back to CA with Will for 2 weeks! We had a BLAST! It was so hot!

August B:
Mary's first day of Preschool!!

September:
Jessy and Josh had their second child!
Parker Nathan

October:
Mary was Tinkerbell for Halloween!

November:
Mary got a BIG girl bed!!! She loves it!

December:
We had a wonderful Christmas, Mary loved opening her presents and stocking!

It was a great 2011!! Happy New Years eve everybody!! Be Safe!! Here's to a great 2012!!

2 comments:

Kar said...

I loved this post! What a good idea!

Hills said...

Fun review!