Sunday, December 11, 2011

Graves Christmas 2011

This last weekend we went to Graves for the Sevarg Christmas! I didn't take many pictures, dang it! 
Anyway so we got there Friday night and had dinner and watched a picture slideshow, and just hung out! We all got pajamas which was fun! I LOOOOVE Mary's jammies!!! 

Saturday morning we got up and opened presents- Will got some tools from Chad, I got a scarf from Tami, and Mary got a little hamster thing toy that moves on the ground from Jeff! And then form Grandma and Grandpa Mary received a Cinderella Baby! SHE LOVES IT!!

Then we ate breakfast and watched Mr Poppers Penguins... Such a cute movie!!!

Will opening Mary toy so she play!

She loves her Cinderelly!

1 comment:

Kar said...

Oooh, jammies. I think that jammies are always the best gift ever. I think we might have to open most of our presents early this year - we're heading up to Washington, and car space is reeeeally tight. I'm thinking only the Santa gifts are gonna make it up there.