September 8, we went out to the fair- and spent the day!! My mom came along with us and hung out with us for quite a few hours and then had my Dad come get her. Lindsey and Kyle also came up after Kyle got off work. We had a lot of fun eating, walking, eating, watching Mary riding rides, eating, more walking, and did I mention we LOVED eating the fair food! I only really took pictures when Mary was riding rides... so here is a plethora of photos:
 |
Jessy was there as well and met up with us and hung out for awhile. Hunter and Mary rode a ride together! |
 |
| When we were at the shark show... waiting for it to start. |
 |
| Lil Parker Pal |
 |
| Petting a Horse! |
 |
| Feeding the goats! |
 |
| A couple sharks! |
 |
| She was pretty tired after we left the fair... we were there from 1 in the afternoon until midnight! |
We had a blast at the fair and I am so glad we got to go this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment