Monday, October 1, 2012

Maryisms-

So I think it's time for some maryisms! I say this every time but she is HILARIOUS!!! Here we go!

- Mary and her friend Jaxon are betrothed! ;) well they are up for it too. We always tell them when they "grow up" they can get married. Well we were driving one day and Mary said "mom,, I miss my boyfriend Jaxon. We're going to get married..." Then she did a long dramatic sigh and said "Ohhh growing up is so hard!"

- I love how she says music. Once we do her bedtime routine she says: "I want my muskit on!"

- Tonight for family night we went to pizza pie cafe, and decided to take Mary to blast off- and in the car will started to say we are going to BL... And Mary yelled BLACKFOOT. Haha will then said "who lives in Blackfoot" thinking she would say uncle Rich... No she replied "THE PENGUINS!!!!"
We laughed soooo hard. Where did she get that!?

- we were taking care of Brandon while my parents went out on a date and I was jokingly telling Brandon he should treat us to pizza... Well my mom then handed me her card and said "go get some pizza" and I said, "no mom I was kidding, we will make food here" and Mary grabs the debit card and yells "NO MOM, I want pizza!!"

Haha I promise we do eat other things than just pizza ;)

This girl cracks me up and I am not sure where she comes up with some of it. I am sure there are more but I can not think of more... When I do there will be another post!!

We love our Princess!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable Emily! Seriously the cutest thing! Don't kids just say the darnest things? I know you're family pretty well so when you say you don't know where she gets it from, I do ;) haha!

Kar said...

She could not be any cuter. I'm loving how long her hair is getting.

The Dillons said...

I do love her very very much. She is fun!

Justin and Kristin said...

I like the debit card one!
LOVE all the pic.s!