Thursday, January 17, 2013

Random fun while Aubs was here!

After New Years my dads school had a work party at Bowl-Ero where we all went bowling and had a lot of fun! Mary LOVES bowling!

We also went to Blast Off with Aubrey, so Mary and Aubs could rock climb! Mary really enjoyed that!

We miss Aubrey- and as Mary says "she is back in old jersey" ;) we miss playing games with her. Hurry come back Aubrey!































1 comment:

Kar said...

Aubs is so fun! And kay, you have to tell me. I think it was a dream I had right after surgery, but maybe it was a real picture I saw? A picture with Lindsey wearing a shirt that says, "A bun in the oven"? Like, she was pointing to her belly, and you were pointing to her belly, and that was the picture. Was that just a weird, controlled substance-induced dream,or a real picture I saw somewhere??