Mary says the cutest things ever! I want to record these things- so here is a list of Mary Words:
Panio -piano
Faxaphone- saxophone
Lub- love
Crandpa- grandpa
Lax- relax
Lasterday- yesterday
Flamily- family
Brokeded- broke
Muskit- music
Lalligator- alligator
She sings the song, When I Am Baptized. The second verse she sings "I know when I am baptized my LUNGS (wrongs) are washed away"
Grandpa/Grandma Grapes - Graves
I know there is more I am sure but of course, I can't think of them- I will just have to do more posts...
I love when they are learning to say things- I always hate to correct them when it sounds so cute! My nephew Daniel called me "omy" (pronounced oh-me) I LOVED it! And he would also mix up his D's and G's so our favorite line he would say is "doog morning dama" (good morning grandma)...

1 comment:
I loooove when they say things "wrong." I never correct Micah, because I just think it's so cute.
Post a Comment