Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Parkview Ward Campout

Mary and I went to Warm River with my mom and Aubrey- to the parkview ward campout! 

Mary lived in her swim suit the entire time - she loved playing in the river!!


There was this cute hideout with this tree that they loved to climb on! 






They made boats for a boat race! 


Mary loved floating the river!!!


This event was so fun! It is a ward tradition to do what's called "the big chill" and what happens is at 10pm on the Friday night whoever wants to jumps off the docks (i actually didnt jump - i went down the stair) and float down to our campground! It was a lot of fun! I am now in the cool group!!!



Warming up after THE BIG CHILL 



THE BOAT RACE! Mary's boat won!!!!!

On Saturday night we left the campground and met the zauggs and mechams at Dairy Queen! 

1 comment:

Hills said...

Fun times! Woods would love that! I love the picture of you and Mary!